At Angels Assisted Living, we provide a level of care and service to our clients that is second to none in our industry. Whether it is our health care, resident activities, or food services, our goal is to be the very best and to make Angels Assisted Living feel like you’re at home.
- Routine health monitoring by a licensed nurse: weight monitoring, vital signs, diabetic monitoring, etc.
- Medication management systems
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s-specific care
- All areas are wheelchair accessible
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Hospice and respite care
- Routine rounds conducted by outside healthcare professionals including:
- Dental hygienist
- Physical therapist
- General practitioner
We know that what you eat is a big component of making you feel comfortable. We serve our residents food in a friendly, home-like environment, making sure that they are relaxed in their surroundings. Dining at Angels feels like eating at home – residents are not on a strict schedule and meals are catered to their dietary needs.
- Three home cooked meals daily served in a spacious, open dining/kitchen area
- Snacks available 24/7
- Breakfast available at your leisure
- Nutritional monitoring and programming available as needed
Contact Angels Assisted Living at (920) 676-9150 to discuss your loved one’s dietary needs or restrictions, and how we can accommodate them.